Basics and easiest
- Do not use Admin or administrator as a username
- Use strong password
- Login Lockdown like Limit Login Attempts
- Keep everything up to date and backup regularly
- Hide Login+
- or Better WP Security (also does file monitoring)
- or BulletProof Security
- or Wordfence Security
- or just WordPress File Monitor Plus
More Secure login using:
Stop using passwords.
Clef is a mobile app that replaces user names and passwords with your smartphone.
Also whats really cool is with multiple WordPress sites, once logged with Clef, you’re also logged into all the other WordPress sites (using Clef)…
And you can remotely log out from all sites from your smartphone too!
Check Clef out….