http://www.mystuff.tk/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Social-Sharing.jpg 290 662 myStuff http://www.mystuff.tk/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/myStuff-340x156.png myStuff2014-02-19 18:32:062014-02-26 22:12:21Social Sharing
http://www.mystuff.tk/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Wordpress-configuration.jpg 297 571 myStuff http://www.mystuff.tk/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/myStuff-340x156.png myStuff2014-02-18 18:10:072014-02-26 22:11:10initial Wordpress configuration
So myStuff WordPress is loaded, now lets start adding a couple of my favorite plugins:
- Akismet – Let’s enable it since this blog will be open to comments
- InfiniteWP – A great multi-WordPress management / admin tool which I used to load all the plugins here.
- Limit Login Attempts – To prevent some Brute-force attack. I did change increase the lock out minutes and enable email to admin.
- WordPress SEO – A must have and you need to configure it correctly including setting up Google Webmaster tools, Bing Webmaster tools and the socials to enable Open Graph.
- WP Smush.it – If you dont optimize and compress your images or Imsanity if need to automatically resize huge images
Plugins that I have loaded but only activate when needed
- WP-Optimize – To clean up my DB